Thursday, October 24, 2013

      SACHIN ABOVE LARA AND PONTING::SHAUN TAIT



THE AUSTRALIAN PACER ON THURSDAY SAID THAT SACHIN IS ABOVE LARA AND PONTING.

HE SAID THAT "It was a short span of career I had with Australia. I was lucky enough to play against Brian Lara, play with Ricky Ponting and play against Sachin. I think Sachin is probably just above those other two"

HE ALSO ADDED ""I played against him a few times, not in Test cricket but in the short forms of the games and lucky enough to play in the time he has played in. My first IPL match I came over to Mumbai with the Rajasthan Royals and we played over here. Sachin was opening the batting and I was opening the bowling, so it was a little bit of a contest"

"At that time I was in good form and Sachin too was in good form.

 I was looking forward to the contest and I thought about it the night before the game a lot. Where I was going to bowl to him"

AS THE MASTER RETIRES ALL MEMORIES OF ALL PLAYERS WHO WITNESSED SACHIN'S GAME WILL BE RECALLED AND IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL IF HE EVEN BREAKS ALL RECORDS FOR THE LOVE/ATTENTION HE IS GAINING WORLDWIDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment